• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

My Artgerm set from Legacy and my Babs Tarr set from Books-A-Million both arrived today.

The Artgerm set looks absolutely phenomenal in person.

The only other cover I ordered was the Guillem March cover from Comicxposure. I haven't received a shipping confirmation or anything from them, and I have never purchased from them before. Has anybody received the March cover from Comicxposure yet? [/quote

Comicxposure have been well documented for taking a long time to deliver. I ordered 4 comics from them and it took 1 year to get them. Yes, 1 year. They didn't reply to my emails and blocked me from there Facebook site when i repeatedly asked where my order was. They do some really nice covers but I will never buy directly from them again.

They've done this to me as well and when I finally did get the book it was in condition. Avoid

So I've now received several, and the way some people package comics for shipping is astounding, holy cow! Many were overpacked so that it was a miracle I didn't damage the books trying to remove them. Mega Comics and Games taped the comic to the cardboard at the middle of the spine with packing tape so a stress crease was created. That one was on the high-end price-wise: $30! So I sent an email to facilitate a replacement

For the most part they arriving in acceptable NM condition.

Got the set from Heroic Dreams and both of them were in bad condition with lots of bends and wrinkles on the back covers. Sent paypal message to facilitate replacements. Check your back covers folks!

I feel your pain. I had a heck of a time getting my Mega Comics and Games book out of the packaging. The one I got from Heroic Dreams was also very tough to open. I had to be super careful removing the tape they had wrapped around the cardboard so that I didn't cut into the book. Also, I ordered two copies and only got one. They are supposed to be sending another. My Aspen books haven't shipped yet. My order # was in the 12100's.

Anyone get anything from Rebel Base Comics & Toys? I have gotten no shipping information and the e-mail;

troyh@caro.net

Keeps rejecting my e-mail attempts.

I've received my HQ variant from Rebel base already, it was one of the first ones I received.

I havent received any so far.

Yeah, Legacy printed that label pretty quick but seems like they forgot what to do next. It's Saturday already.

I received notification from Legacy on July 31. The tracking finally updated yesterday with USPS. It's on the move.

Same here... :frustrated:

Mine still says label has been created.

Checked today; actually made it to the USPS facility.

Now to wait and hope the packing/handling goes smoothly....

Showed as delivered today; :wishluck: for media mail.

Had about 10 Legacy books arrive today..all look great, especially for a cover that's all black on the back. Id say they'd all pass at NM+ or higher with a press. Packaged great as well..thumbs up Legacy!

You just gave me so much hope its ridiculous!!! I got the line variant so this was gonna be a graded set!

I had 3 copics .. I'd put one at 9.8 and the other two at 9.6.

5 color copies.. 2 at 9.8 and the other 3 at 9.6

And one line at 9.8

That's with strict grading and no press... I'm sure some of the 9.6 would pass higher after a press..just some minor spine stress lines (1-2)

With the black back cover I was expecting the worse but out of the 9 books, only one has the slightest mark on the back, all sharp corners ..very impressed.

And one line at 9.8

That's with strict grading and no press... I'm sure some of the 9.6 would pass higher after a press..just some minor spine stress lines (1-2)

With the black back cover I was expecting the worse but out of the 9 books, only one has the slightest mark on the back, all sharp corners ..very impressed.

Media Mail?

And one line at 9.8

Media Mail?

Yes.. they actually arrived 2 days earlier then expected so check your tracking. Arrived in a large comic mailer.

And one line at 9.8

Media Mail?

Yes.. they actually arrived 2 days earlier then expected so check your tracking. Arrived in a large comic mailer.

:thumbsup:

Once the comics actually made it to the USPS, I was very surprised at the speed of Media Mail from CA to IL.

Been out of the game for so long, but are all current DC (possibly Marvel) comics printed on such flimsy stock? Really like Artgerm's work, but think I'm going to avoid any of these higher priced variants unless I can actually check them out in hand.

Maybe I am being too anal, but compared to indie issues I've been getting it's like night and day in terms of how they feel like they'd hold up long-term unless you slab them straight off.

MY BOOKS ARE IN MISSISSAUGA AND I'M DYING FOR THEM TO GET HERE BY TOMORROW!!!!!! for those who don't live in the Great White North, Mississauga is about an hour away from me so ITS SO CLOSE!!!!