• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

Got a lot of mine today, including Aspen. All have come in great shape, except my Emerald City color variant has a hard crease in the top left at the spine. I've emailed them, we will see what comes of it.

Got a lot of mine today, including Aspen. All have come in great shape, except my Emerald City color variant has a hard crease in the top left at the spine. I've emailed them, we will see what comes of it.

Glad to hear your Turner variants arrived safe and sound. I guess I was one of the last people to order those Turner variants since I haven't received any shipping info yet...

So I've now received several, and the way some people package comics for shipping is astounding, holy cow! Many were overpacked so that it was a miracle I didn't damage the books trying to remove them. Mega Comics and Games taped the comic to the cardboard at the middle of the spine with packing tape so a stress crease was created. That one was on the high-end price-wise: $30! So I sent an email to facilitate a replacement

For the most part they arriving in acceptable NM condition.

Got the set from Heroic Dreams and both of them were in bad condition with lots of bends and wrinkles on the back covers. Sent paypal message to facilitate replacements. Check your back covers folks!

My Artgerm set from Legacy and my Babs Tarr set from Books-A-Million both arrived today.

The Artgerm set looks absolutely phenomenal in person.

The only other cover I ordered was the Guillem March cover from Comicxposure. I haven't received a shipping confirmation or anything from them, and I have never purchased from them before. Has anybody received the March cover from Comicxposure yet?

My Artgerm set from Legacy and my Babs Tarr set from Books-A-Million both arrived today.

The Artgerm set looks absolutely phenomenal in person.

The only other cover I ordered was the Guillem March cover from Comicxposure. I haven't received a shipping confirmation or anything from them, and I have never purchased from them before. Has anybody received the March cover from Comicxposure yet? [/quote

Comicxposure have been well documented for taking a long time to deliver. I ordered 4 comics from them and it took 1 year to get them. Yes, 1 year. They didn't reply to my emails and blocked me from there Facebook site when i repeatedly asked where my order was. They do some really nice covers but I will never buy directly from them again.