• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

I sent Legacy a message on Facebook. I'll post if/when they reply

Can't wait to hear what they have to say?!

Here's what they told me:

Legacy Comics and Cards: Hello, the first batch of orders are being dropped off at the post office today, depending on what order # you have the earlier preorders are going out first

[end quote]

---------------------------------------------

So look for your tracking to update by the end of the day, keeping in mind they're in PST

There are some really nice covers that are being produced but 73 and climbing is ridiculous.

I have got both the color and copic Artgerms and will have to seriously consider whether i will get to many of the others. I would love most of them but there is no way i could afford all 73 as i only buy "9.8"

I sent Legacy a message on Facebook. I'll post if/when they reply

Can't wait to hear what they have to say?!

Here's what they told me:

Legacy Comics and Cards: Hello, the first batch of orders are being dropped off at the post office today, depending on what order # you have the earlier preorders are going out first

[end quote]

---------------------------------------------

So look for your tracking to update by the end of the day, keeping in mind they're in PST

Well I placed my first order in June as the preorder opened, and haven't received any notification yet...

My Legacy Harley's are moving. Based on USPS.com, I should be getting it today, but who knows?! I am hoping it arrives today...

What a bummer?! Mail came today, but not the Harley Legacy Variants. Thanks a lot USPS.com!

I've received a couple so far, and all have been in nice acceptable condition except for Rodman Comics Benes cover. Has a crinkled up upper left corner. The mailer and the backing board are in perfect condition which means it was bagged n boarded and shipped that way. Unacceptable, especially since they are charging stoopid crazy top dollar for it ($35). I emailed them, we'll see what happens.

I've received a couple so far, and all have been in nice acceptable condition except for Rodman Comics Benes cover. Has a crinkled up upper left corner. The mailer and the backing board are in perfect condition which means it was bagged n boarded and shipped that way. Unacceptable, especially since they are charging stoopid crazy top dollar for it ($35). I emailed them, we'll see what happens.

See, now I'm nervous!!! All the crinkles!!!