• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

Had a package from Ltd edition comix this morning

28768990081_02350205b6_c.jpg

Some nice covers I'll get graded but a few I'll have to visit to find better candidates. Just waiting for the Aspen ones to turn up and maybe hunt down a few more.

Nice!!!! Waiting for Aspen as well... Has anyone received a shipping notice form them yet?

From Ltd edition commix : Nope, sent out an e-mail requesting, waiting on a response.

From Aspen : no notification, BUT if you log on to their account, it's showing that it's "processing"

Got Rupp and Zapp today and they both look Mi-T-Fine.

Rupp = Jason Fabok and Peter Steigerwald

Zapp = Emanuela Lupacchino

Hi JLS :hi:

Yes, Legacy should deliver tomorrow, 8/8

Nice! Mine is on the move, should be here either Tuesday or Wednesday

From Ltd edition commix : Nope, sent out an e-mail requesting, waiting on a response.

From Aspen : no notification, BUT if you log on to their account, it's showing that it's "processing"

I emailed Ltd Edition last week. Got a response back that the order was being shipped via FedEx starting today.

Here is what Aspen Comics said Sunday evening:

SOLD OUT of Suicide Squad #1 Turner Variant in less than 24 hours, sets were gone in 15 hours!

AspenStore Update, Harley Quinn's are shipping now in the order that were received. Processing about 250-300 orders per day, we hope to be caught up on HQ in 10 business days.

I got an email this morning from bulletproof saying a label had been created and that my order would be shipping out at some point today. How well does bulletproof package their comics?

Anybody seen this....

HARLEY_Cv1_MostGoodHobby_EricBasaldua.jpg

apparently there's a B/W as well

what kills this one for me is the tiny baseball bat and too skinny legs

The poor grammar of the shops name irks me as does the logo in the bottom right corner but for once, it's actually the colouring of Nei Ruffino that I don't find appealing. I usually believe she enhances everyone's work exponentially! The JSC coloured covers compared to the black and white are quite the contrast, no pun intended and I do like an eBas cover, but an easy pass for me this time.

Anybody seen this....

The poor grammar of the shops name irks me as does the logo in the bottom right corner but for once, it's actually the colouring of Nei Ruffino that I don't find appealing. I usually believe she enhances everyone's work exponentially! The JSC coloured covers compared to the black and white are quite the contrast, no pun intended and I do like an eBas cover, but an easy pass for me this time.

Ya, I'm a big fan of Ebas, but this is not his best work. He and Nei make a good team. They def phoned this one in.

Anybody seen this....

Ya, I'm a big fan of Ebas, but this is not his best work. He and Nei make a good team. They def phoned this one in.

Agreed..... usually Ebas' ladies are abit more meatier than that.....

I emailed Ltd Edition last week. Got a response back that the order was being shipped via FedEx starting today.

Got a response back from Ltd Comix, they said that it's ship last Friday. Should be here by the end of the week.... exciting.....

Got a response back from Ltd Comix, they said that it's ship last Friday. Should be here by the end of the week.... exciting.....

Lucky you.......