• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

I've laid it flat and placed a couple heavy books on it to see if it will flatten it out and eliminate the crinkle. One good thing about this cheap paper is that it's moldable. I had another comic with a spine crinkle and was able to eliminate the crinkle by rolling it in the oppposite direction and leaving it that way for a couple days.

I havent received any so far.

Yeah, Legacy printed that label pretty quick but seems like they forgot what to do next. It's Saturday already.

I received notification from Legacy on July 31. The tracking finally updated yesterday with USPS. It's on the move.

Just got mine today. They all look pretty darn good.

F946045A-DFFD-4137-BD1C-3290F00EE060_zpsgkerz3pc.jpg

Now, I am waiting on those Turner variants

That literally makes me want to buy more.

omg i hope mine look that good!!!!!

They look sweet.

I use to by raw comics when i first got back into them about 4 years ago, but soon realised that hoping to get them in "9.8" quality meant i had to buy many copies and even then didn't guarantee me anything. I live in Australia so i generally pay the price of a decent variant in postage and then if i want them graded it means paying tripple postage to the states plus the joining fee for CGC and the grading amount. The cost of purchasing a comic, getting it to Australia, sending it back to the states, having it graded and then sent back to Australia is way to much. Because of that i only buy them already done in "9.8". Hopefully they get a CGC place done somewhere closer to Australia in the near future so i can go back to buying raw.

I got both the color and copic S/S off of Rich from here and am looking forward to getting them.

Yeah, Legacy printed that label pretty quick but seems like they forgot what to do next. It's Saturday already.

I received notification from Legacy on July 31. The tracking finally updated yesterday with USPS. It's on the move.

Same here... :frustrated:

Mine still says label has been created.

There's 3? I thought legacy and sketch version only?

You had to have previously ordered the regular and copic covers to qualify for the sketch cover. I got the whole set cuz I'm a tool.

Mine still says label has been created.

Checked today; actually made it to the USPS facility.

Now to wait and hope the packing/handling goes smoothly....

Had a package from Ltd edition comix this morning

28768990081_02350205b6_c.jpg

Some nice covers I'll get graded but a few I'll have to visit to find better candidates. Just waiting for the Aspen ones to turn up and maybe hunt down a few more.

Nice!!!! Waiting for Aspen as well... Has anyone received a shipping notice form them yet?