• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats registry winners and BEST FORUMITES!

70 posts in this topic

I'll never be as cool as Greggy...

:sorry:

He is almost at "Sinatra" level cool... most of will not even get close.

I'll never be as cool as Greggy...

:sorry:

He is almost at "Sinatra" level cool... most of will not even get close.

There's another boardie named "Greggy"?

Feel Privileged and honored to be part of such an elite group!

Am waiting on another 15 recently graded books to arrive from CGC and will update the set promptly; so there will be officially no holes in the run.....just need to focus on the upgrading of a handful (oh, who am i kidding - work is never done).

Joey

Major congrats Joey. Terrific set :applause:

Right back at you Brad - Congratulations to you too! That great white north set of yours is truly one of the best that ever is, ever was, or ever will be, anywhere in our great hobby!

.. and as a (slightly) jealous onlooker .. whenever I see a GA set like yours .. I just go weak at the knees :cloud9:

Feel Privileged and honored to be part of such an elite group!

Am waiting on another 15 recently graded books to arrive from CGC and will update the set promptly; so there will be officially no holes in the run.....just need to focus on the upgrading of a handful (oh, who am i kidding - work is never done).

Joey

Congrats Joey. That Blue label Supes 1 is amazing. I didn't see that on your registry.

Thanks bro - it's not the copy in my #1 registry set, but in the backup set.

Joey

Gotcha. The set is simply amazing Joey. Congrats again.