• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toasty's Mystic 2016 SDCC - CLOSED!

798 posts in this topic

Lucille Bat

Full size replica of Negan’s infamous bat Lucille! 34” of homerun power!

2 available

$55 each (these will ship when I return home due to the size)

:takeit: one if available

You got it and nice to see you! (thumbs u

One left!

Lucille Bat

2 available

One left!

Did you get more, Royce? I took one some

Pages back and one person took one before me. Page 6 and 7.

Lucille Bat

2 available

One left!

Did you get more, Royce? I took one some

Pages back and one person took one before me. Page 6 and 7.

Yep, you're covered (thumbs u

I wonder how plentiful Black Hammer is at sdcc

I think they're doing 500 copies and limiting them each day. If I do not get it here at the show, I can get it after the show. (thumbs u

I wonder how plentiful Black Hammer is at sdcc

I think they're doing 500 copies and limiting them each day. If I do not get it here at the show, I can get it after the show. (thumbs u

K thanks for the nfo

I'm noticing we have some new boardies in this thread, thanks for stopping by! :)

If you're new to these types of sales, all of my threads work on a first come basis as do most others. If you post :takeit: after quantities have run out, this does not automatically qualify you to get the first book offered when/if quantities are updated.

I really wish I could make sure everyone gets everything they'd like at the two shows I do each year, that'd be great. Unfortunately, I'm limited by time and what is available in terms of books/condition.

Again, this is a first come thread and thanks again for all the purchases so far. :applause:

Thanks!

I'm noticing we have some new boardies in this thread, thanks for stopping by! :)

If you're new to these types of sales, all of my threads work on a first come basis as do most others. If you post :takeit: after quantities have run out, this does not automatically qualify you to get the first book offered when/if quantities are updated.

I really wish I could make sure everyone gets everything they'd like at the two shows I do each year, that'd be great. Unfortunately, I'm limited by time and what is available in terms of books/condition.

Again, this is a first come thread and thanks again for all the purchases so far. :applause:

Thanks!

My first time buying SDCC items, loving it! thanks again :acclaim: