• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finding Gold in San Diego

250 posts in this topic

I heard from a couple sources that there is an, ah, "aggressively" priced VFish Mystery Men 30 there.

I would Love to know more about this!!! pic...price?

harley has a pretty 7.0 ish copy. Priced north of 7k. I looked at it today but passed

I heard from a couple sources that there is an, ah, "aggressively" priced VFish Mystery Men 30 there.

I would Love to know more about this!!! pic...price?

harley has a pretty 7.0 ish copy. Priced north of 7k. I looked at it today but passed

Dang!!!! Wish he would have brought it to Cleveland he didn't bring any Fox books here. Did pick up my Catman #2 from him super nice guy. It sounds a little too, "nice" to fit into my current collection but thanks for the info brother that is a super tough book. There have been 2 that slipped out into the open waters recently...a restored copy on heritage that brung in like 900 then the unrestored copy on eBay described as a VG/VG - that fell just short of $1500. Such a neat little book. The 7K does sound a bit aggressive but when a book is that rare especially in nicer condition I guess if your the owner the ball is in your hands as far as setting a price and market. Can't really blame a guy for shootin for the stars ya know I would probably do the same until a decent offer swept me off my feet. thanks again for the info buddy hope your having a fun show!!

what booth? I'll check...ok Rick posted at Harley's booth.

B go take a picture of it and text it too me!! :baiting::)

hope your checking off the ol' want lists too my friend!! Any Cap 3 sightings out there?? :wishluck:

what booth? I'll check...ok Rick posted at Harley's booth.

B go take a picture of it and text it too me!! :baiting::)

hope your checking off the ol' want lists too my friend!! Any Cap 3 sightings out there?? :wishluck:

lol ok will do. Yah, a few Cap 3s in the room for sure. $$$$$

32215282-05D0-4FAD-BABA-BA4DBE0E9D5E_zps8uca7kns.jpg

:o as I said in another thread I've never held one before that's real neat. It's still obtainable for me...I'm just not willing to trade my entire collection in yet for one book lol we will have to keep that one as a ,"someday maybe never" book

:o as I said in another thread I've never held one before that's real neat. It's still obtainable for me...I'm just not willing to trade my entire collection in yet for one book lol we will have to keep that one as a ,"someday maybe never" book

it would look great in your sig line with your other books. As soon as I saw the pic I thought of you.

39k for a 1.0! Wow.....

ASKING 39k.

Maybe it is time to sell yours. :baiting:

Yes, but didn't a CGC 1.0 just sell for over $43K in a CC auction just last month? :gossip:

So, this one could be a bargain if it is just the asking price. ;)

Maybe this is simply nothing more than the new normal for these classic covers, similar to the Suspense 3 auction last summer. Maybe this is just further confirmation that classic covers may just be the current blazing hot fad in the vintage comic book market with still more room to go on the upside. hm