• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

A sweet new Northland courtesy of BigHulkFan:

TTA75NL.jpg

Amazingly pretty! I don't own one single silver age book that nice. I sent my nicest FF to CGC and it came back a 9.2. (A very strictly graded 9.2, IMO)

A sweet new Northland courtesy of BigHulkFan:

TTA75NL.jpg

Amazingly pretty! I don't own one single silver age book that nice. I sent my nicest FF to CGC and it came back a 9.2. (A very strictly graded 9.2, IMO)

Thanks!! Which FF was it?

It was FF #92. I bought it as a near mint, and quite frankly I think it is. I also got FF annual 5 at the same time from the same guy, but I'm not sending it in. This way, I can pretend its a 9.4.

I must admit that Ant-man is one of my favorite heros...and he could have no better partner than the Wonderful Wasp!

This is also a great monster cover as well.

TTA_44.jpg

I have an opinion that the Wasp was the hottest female in the Marvel universe. She was always trying to get intimate w/ Pym who was always so stuffy. She was only a teen-ager when they met and what was Pym? 35? And didn't they live common-law at first?

Until Gwen came along, she was the sexiest.

I must admit that Ant-man is one of my favorite heros...and he could have no better partner than the Wonderful Wasp!

TTA_44.jpg

I have an opinion that the Wasp was the hottest female in the Marvel universe. She was always trying to get intimate w/ Pym who was always so stuffy. She was only a teen-ager when they met and what was Pym? 35? And didn't they live common-law at first?

I agree, one of the hottest. Add the Black Widow to that list too!

(worship) Brunettes :cloud9:

TTA_44.jpg

I agree, one of the hottest. Add the Black Widow to that list too!

(worship) Brunettes :cloud9:

Of course, Natasha!

just picked this up in the past couple of months. :cloud9:

TTA70PC.jpg

Wow, book has everything going for it: 9.4, WP + PC Ped!! Keeper for sure!! :cloud9::applause:

thx! :) hopefully i'll find a job soon and i won't have to sell it. :wishluck:

TTA70PC.jpg

Wow, book has everything going for it: 9.4, WP + PC Ped!! Keeper for sure!! :cloud9::applause:

:eek::wishluck: :wishluck:

TTA_44.jpg

And didn't they live common-law at first?

Good Heavens no! THAT kind of behavior would NEVER have been allowed by the CCA. Janet was an heiress and lived in her own mansion -- and Henry would come and call for her when he needed her for an adventure.

TTA70PC.jpg

:baiting: