• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kelholt said:

Day Whatever... I have lost count now.

Earlier in the thread I posted my Planet 33 and said this “ This book is either my favorite or second favorite book I own depending on the day. “ 

Here is the book that takes placeholder #1 some days. I owned the Planet 19 Lost Valley 9.2 for sometime and let it go several years ago. This book is super tough to locate, find for sale/auction, and in high grade so when it came up for auction it was one of only a couple books I have ever been all in on. I still think I got it for a very fair price. Won it and have never looked back. 😊

1AB2FF85-6883-4F56-84C7-80BA821C76BF.jpeg.969778cff538460dfd3d3946d1100e4a.jpeg

Dang Kelly! That is stone cold awesome

6 hours ago, kelholt said:

Day Whatever... I have lost count now.

Earlier in the thread I posted my Planet 33 and said this “ This book is either my favorite or second favorite book I own depending on the day. “ 

Here is the book that takes placeholder #1 some days. I owned the Planet 19 Lost Valley 9.2 for sometime and let it go several years ago. This book is super tough to locate, find for sale/auction, and in high grade so when it came up for auction it was one of only a couple books I have ever been all in on. I still think I got it for a very fair price. Won it and have never looked back. 😊

1AB2FF85-6883-4F56-84C7-80BA821C76BF.jpeg.969778cff538460dfd3d3946d1100e4a.jpeg

That book is incredible.

1 hour ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

Over the last 3 weeks there have been 2 books that have been added to my small collection but is the reason why I love collecting comics. The natural high or enjoyment or whatever is called is simply unexplainable.

I have not been able to out this book down sense it arrived.

20200415_154853.jpg

Nice book!  Show us more Ivan :baiting:

2 hours ago, Miamiknight3434 said:

Lol thanks Jared I appreciate it. 

here is the highlight of my collection and the other book I can't manage to stop smiling at 😁😁

20200410_174514.jpg

That’s what I’m talking about!  Great book man, and welcome to the club! 

3 hours ago, sacentaur said:

This Eldon unfortunately is not in grade due to insect chews on the spine, but it suits me just fine.

824683B0-AEFF-491E-A92F-B36461E2E14E.jpeg

:x All Eldon’s books.

Edited by kelholt

6 hours ago, sacentaur said:

This Eldon unfortunately is not in grade due to insect chews on the spine, but it suits me just fine.

824683B0-AEFF-491E-A92F-B36461E2E14E.jpeg

Super cool.  I think the Eldon pedigree is awesome.  This and issue 14 are the only Eldon Planets I’ve seen.  I’m curious to know how many are out there. 

Just dug this up to post in the Fiction House thread because of the early discussion of color differences.  Fun Planet thread from 6 years ago.  A bunch of Cheetah’s and John Berk’s early issues, along with some of our regulars’ in this thread. Fun stuff.

Edited by Spyder!
Spelling

58 minutes ago, Spyder! said:

Just dug this up to post in the Fiction House thread because of the early discussion of color differences.  Fun Planet thread from 6 years ago.  A bunch of Cheetah’s and John Berk’s early issues, along with some of our regulars’ in this thread. Fun stuff.

Great thread, I love the discussion and the post of all the different color variances.

For issue 17 I continued to collect images and I had 13 different ones but lost them all to a hard drive fail.