• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, MattnNY said:

Joining a little late.  But some really awesome books coming across.  Hope everyone is staying safe and keeping their health #1. Great idea to share books and distract a little.  Here are some of my own personal favs (apologies for not listing daily per the original request)..

(worship) Too much to handle in one day...

Cover notes:

PL 1 — CGC says Eisner and Fine, but I believe it’s just Fine (GCD agrees).

PL 2 — CGC says Fine, GCD says Eisner.

PL 5 — CGC says Eisner and Fine, GCD says Eisner.

PL 9 — CGC has nothing, GCD speculates Nick Cardy.

I’m no expert, but it seems to me that Eisner and Fine did collaborations, though on PL 1 Eisner said in an interview it was just Fine.

3 hours ago, adamstrange said:

Zolne Planet Recreation Small.jpg

That is beautiful. I bid on this one and I think 2 other Zolnerowich recreations that HA had a few years ago. Won 0 of them, nice to see this one is in good hands. I had to search extra hard to see his signature. For some reason I enjoy seeking and finding his signature on his covers/art. (:

39 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Great colors though! (thumbsu

Yes, nice colors and pages!

There are multiple long non-color breaking waves/folds that don’t show in the image, plus the staining along the spine. Not a pressing candidate because of the top splitting. So only a “Good (2.0)”, but it presents well and I’m happy to have it in my 1 - 10 run. (thumbsu