• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

Great 16’s by all. I’ve always liked 16. This issue is the only cover appearance of Mars God of War which is hard to believe as he was a stable story in Planet for a long time. I like a majority of the Mars internal stories which are usually drawn well. I agree that a really bold colored 16 would be fantastic to see as it would look like Mars is literally jumping out of  the page.

1 hour ago, kelholt said:

Great 16’s by all. I’ve always liked 16. This issue is the only cover appearance of Mars God of War which is hard to believe as he was a stable story in Planet for a long time. I like a majority of the Mars internal stories which are usually drawn well. I agree that a really bold colored 16 would be fantastic to see as it would look like Mars is literally jumping out of  the page.

The planet 16 splash page sure is well drawn.

A51151C2-2F3E-4B59-ADDD-848C19C57BCA.jpeg

21 minutes ago, SuperGrover said:

my picture is a bit washed out but it does look nice in hand.

and I only have 2 planets to go.

planet 16.JPG

Well for some reason I thought you had finished off the run!

I take back what I said earlier, I know of just 4 boardies who’ve completed the run :wink:.

Which ones do you still need?