• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, goldenacase said:

My 47 and my 48 owned once by Cheetah as per his post I was on mycomicshop site a few months ago and saw they were auctioning it off 

IMG_8730.jpg

lf-24.jpeg

I'm surprised how few of my old copies have shown up.  It's too bad more people don't share their scans of books.  I always enjoyed seeing what other people had almost as much as what I had.

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

I'm surprised how few of my old copies have shown up.  It's too bad more people don't share their scans of books.  I always enjoyed seeing what other people had almost as much as what I had.

I was thinking that too - quite surprising really. . Does make wonder how many serious collectors out there don't frequent these boards.

12 hours ago, cheetah said:

It's a little weird posting pictures of my books.  That being said, like you, I very much enjoy seeing everyone else's books, so I've convinced myself that it's OK to post my stuff.  And now that my high school daughter has shown me how to post pictures (even if they aren't the greatest), I guess I will join in the reindeer games.

4 hours ago, Tim Weaver said:

It's a little weird posting pictures of my books.  That being said, like you, I very much enjoy seeing everyone else's books, so I've convinced myself that it's OK to post my stuff.  And now that my high school daughter has shown me how to post pictures (even if they aren't the greatest), I guess I will join in the reindeer games.

I think your books qualify for an antler or two!:cloud9:

5 hours ago, Tim Weaver said:

IMG_2679.thumb.jpg.b17b4b95b7189bd1a0802203847618e7.jpg

Starting off with a bang!

:luhv: