• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Tim Weaver said:

I had a copy I liked of this book, but then a certain boardie begged me to take his higher grade book off his hands.

IMG_2661.thumb.jpg.7d2ed3832d3c0c3297c3afd132f184bf.jpgIMG_2662.thumb.jpg.bda3c25aaa2d6412052e8098aea7e692.jpg

:roflmao: Yes, I am sure he was desperate to get rid of that copy. That 9.4 is spectacular!

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

All of you guys have been posting some great books :cloud9: . If you upgrade feel free to PM with any Planets, I'm slowly starting to collect them so I'm missing most of the issues. Also are there any ways to read the whole series in physical form most of the collections I see only offer a few issues in them and are expensive.

6 minutes ago, pacino408 said:

All of you guys have been posting some great books :cloud9: . If you upgrade feel free to PM with any Planets, I'm slowly starting to collect them so I'm missing most of the issues. Also are there any ways to read the whole series in physical form most of the collections I see only offer a few issues in them and are expensive.

You should find free online versions if you google any given issue.

Planet Comics #38

PSArtbooks reprinted the entire series in hardback.

psartbooks

You might find bargain copies on Ebay - not sure what they typically go for.

Edited by Flex Mentallo

8 minutes ago, Flex Mentallo said:

You should find free online versions if you google any given issue.

Planet Comics #38

PSArtbooks reprinted the entire series in hardback.

psartbooks

You might find bargain copies on Ebay - not sure what they typically go for.

I've seen those PSArtbooks and maybe one day I'll stumble across a whole set. I do like sitting on the couch and reading rather from my computer screen but I have read the ones I've gotten so far online. Thanks!