• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2021 at 2:51 PM, Spyder! said:

I had another group of books arrive in the mail today.  With the addition of these 4, I only have 13 issues to go.

B04A2CD8-1D31-441A-A524-F363838CD747.jpeg

It's absolutely astonishing how rapidly you've been able to amass nearly the entire Planet run in what seems like three weeks!

:ohnoez:

On 7/25/2021 at 7:39 PM, MattTheDuck said:

Thanks very much!  It's my first Pedigree book in any title!  Amazed it was available.

I actually looked at that book,  but I already own Davis Crippen pedigree Planet.

On 12/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, Comical Situations said:

I don't post acquisitions on here often, but unpacked a bit of a backlog of packages and thought these looked nice together. A good haul and a few I've been looking for crossed off the list!

20201212_143418.jpg

So, any new Planet acquisitions since? :popcorn:

On 4/28/2021 at 9:30 PM, Drgoldage said:

I was finally making some progress with a piece from the front cover Of Planet 1  and by this time I was looking for any Lou Fine book I could find and in a auction was rewarded with this 

image.jpg

So I’ve heard that the Larson copy of Planet 1 has a front cover coupon clipped.  Any chance this is the Larson?