• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,231 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2022 at 1:59 PM, Robot Man said:

Yep! Sure miss those days but all relative. Probably felt it was pricy then. I remember a SDCC in the late ‘80’s passing on a very nice solid copy of Pep #34 for $120. Seller was Marty Hay from AZ. Anybody remember him? I was gulping offering him $100. And he wouldn’t do it…:sorry:

Yep I remember Marty. Passed on a high-grade copy of that later Silver Streak with the torture meter cover he had. Probably from 1993 SDCC as well. Can’t remember what he was asking. Haven’t seen one that nice ever since.

On 6/7/2022 at 1:59 PM, Robot Man said:

Yep! Sure miss those days but all relative. Probably felt it was pricy then. I remember a SDCC in the late ‘80’s passing on a very nice solid copy of Pep #34 for $120. Seller was Marty Hay from AZ. Anybody remember him? I was gulping offering him $100. And he wouldn’t do it…:sorry:

He ran ads in the old CBM i got a few from him back in the day 

On 7/9/2022 at 6:22 PM, Spyder! said:

Absolutely phenomenal collection of Planet Comics coming to Heritage next month. Several Mile High copies.  Lots of high grade stunners.  I’ll be looking to snag an upgrade but not going to hold my breath! 

I recognize several of those books. So many!