• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'PLANET COMICS' (is deserving of its own thread)
29 29

6,186 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2023 at 9:06 PM, Jayman said:

Two that fit into my “Caught in Spiderweb” theme…PlanetComics39.jpg.283bae6cf0a00e729022e59aad1bf6f6.jpg

My favorite cover, and one of the only few I own.  I think I know where you got that one - or at least what site it was on for a while.  I almost bought it because I figured I should own it, it's got my name on it - even spelled correctly!  :D 

On 12/4/2023 at 9:17 PM, pmpknface said:

My favorite cover, and one of the only few I own.  I think I know where you got that one - or at least what site it was on for a while.  I almost bought it because I figured I should own it, it's got my name on it - even spelled correctly!  :D 

Your name is Mysta? :nyah:

Im now trying to recall where I got this from, Metropolis?

On 12/4/2023 at 9:21 PM, Jayman said:

Your name is Mysta? :nyah:

Im now trying to recall where I got this from, Metropolis?

Yup!  I ended up buying a different copy from them actually.  I thought it was around a 4.5 - 5, came back a 5.5 so I'm happy with my book.  It's only one my my 3, and I want 1 more!  In due time...   Consider myself impressed with the runs some of you guys have put together on this FH books!  

Edited by pmpknface
Edit.... 2 more... ;)

On 12/4/2023 at 8:52 PM, Spyder! said:

Another recent acquisition as I seek to extend my run to issues 1-29 (before the dimension and page count changes in issue 30). What a great cover. Who doesn’t love dragons?

IMG_3677.jpeg

The colors are strong on that one (thumbsu

On 12/12/2023 at 7:39 PM, Spyder! said:

My most recent new arrival! I’ve never had such a nice copy of this one before. Doolin knocked it out of the park!

IMG_3590.jpeg

I think you got lucky you got a blue label, it looks like someone colored the background red and the fish-people dark green.  Color touch?  :baiting:

Just kidding!  That is one purty book!  ^^

On 12/12/2023 at 6:39 PM, Spyder! said:

My most recent new arrival! I’ve never had such a nice copy of this one before. Doolin knocked it out of the park!

IMG_3590.jpeg

STELLAR colors! Great example of buy the book...not the label. 

On 12/12/2023 at 5:44 PM, Robot Man said:

Wow! The color is blinding! Congrats!

On 12/13/2023 at 1:34 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

That's a beauty!

On 12/13/2023 at 7:12 AM, pmpknface said:

I think you got lucky you got a blue label, it looks like someone colored the background red and the fish-people dark green.  Color touch?  :baiting:

Just kidding!  That is one purty book!  ^^

On 12/13/2023 at 7:51 AM, newshane said:

STELLAR colors! Great example of buy the book...not the label. 

Thanks! I had owned 2 lower grade copies over the years but they were both much paler. This book is also often miswrapped or miscut and this copy is centered nicely.