• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is X-Men 1 CGC 9.0 at $46,995 a wise long term investment?

206 posts in this topic

drogues?

For non pur laine, drogues = drugs in English ( i know you can figure it out but some aren't as quick around here and lol I may need some to get through this thread!)

Thanks. I am very slow. Had no idea what that meant. :banana:

Must be all the drogues you are taking :banana::banana:

drogues?

For non pur laine, drogues = drugs in English ( i know you can figure it out but some aren't as quick around here and lol I may need some to get through this thread!)

i figured but wanted to be sure.

ok

drug talk - check

boardie saying you can get rid of him - check

accusation of a shill - check

:popcorn:

:facepalm:

This forum should come with a free prescription of Xanax or Paxil

Enough for all of us.

Maybe some Xanax would cause you to stop editing stuff you write. Second guess yourself much?

I will join your drug club if you join mine hahaha.

ha.

ha.

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Yeah but it's only Tuesday.....

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

It is not ladies night 2 for 1 special lolll!!

drogues?

Thanks. I am very slow. Had no idea what that meant. :banana:

Must be all the drogues you are taking :banana::banana:

(thumbs u:headbang:

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Hey Metal, I think it's that crush of yours

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Ladies night....We should get old Stan Lee to sign some bobbies and have CGC grade them!! Only one pair has ever hit the magic CGC 10 perfect score they are soooo rare and rank #1 in the top 10 bobbies of all time!!

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Ladies night....We should get old Stan Lee to sign some bobbies and have CGC grade them!!

yeah that sounds like a great idea.

I'm curious. Long term being 20 years
DLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750w
DLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750w
If you can find an answer amongst all the.....right1.) Low post count + Comics General + Thread about investing in comics = rough start2.) If you were going to invest in comics, ones that have held a consistent value over time, are more likely to do so in the future as well (aka X-Men 1 better than 1st Scott Lang)3.) Find out the completed sale price for similar books within the past year and see if the trend is up or down, and whether your book and price are reasonable to what other people have paid recently. 4.) At a mid-5 figure book, you have a lot more leverage with a dealer then buying a 4 figure book, be patient and pay a price both of you are comfortable with.5.) Don't buy an investment with debt, or money you cant afford to lose, or if you might have to sell it suddenly if its value has gone down (comic book or other wise)6.) CheersDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750wDLgToteDetailFlat.jpg?format=750w

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Ladies night....We should get old Stan Lee to sign some bobbies and have CGC grade them!! Only one pair has ever hit the magic CGC 10 perfect score they are soooo rare and rank #1 in the top 10 bobbies of all time!!

Bobby would love that

tumblr_nxht0zoiV11szaybjo1_500.gif

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Ladies night....We should get old Stan Lee to sign some bobbies and have CGC grade them!!

yeah that sounds like a great idea.

Pokemon Bobbies bring in top dollar!!

drogues?

ok

drug talk - check

Bobby would love that

tumblr_nxht0zoiV11szaybjo1_500.gif

We will make a man of him yet!!