• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAtor has books MISSING at Tampa Con which are then FOUND!

309 posts in this topic

Until I get the books back, I would really appreciate any (negative) speculation in this thread to cease...

this is not a "what if" or "make believe" or a game to me...

and while I certainly appreciate the words of support and positive statements, anything else at this point can only be potentially detrimental...

ow, will ask mods to delete thread...

thanks

SILENT goofballs!!! Respect his wish!!

hello all...

I am happy to confirm that my previously missing box of comics is now safely back in my possession.

I am so thankful to the power of prayer! I want to thank God, my family and friends, the entire collecting community , the Tampa police department, the Tampa Con staff, as well as all media outlets that helped spread the word and give me positive support.

It has been an unbelievably stressful and trying last 5 days, but I am so thankful at the end result. I feel truly blessed.

Thank you,

Rick Whitelock

hello all...

I am happy to confirm that my previously missing box of comics is now safely back in my possession.

I am so thankful to the power of prayer! I want to thank God, my family and friends, the entire collecting community , the Tampa police department, the Tampa Con staff, as well as all media outlets that helped spread the word and give me positive support.

It has been an unbelievably stressful and trying last 5 days, but I am so thankful at the end result. I feel truly blessed.

Thank you,

Rick Whitelock

FANTASTIC NEWS! :whee::banana::cloud9:

hello all...

Thank you,

Rick Whitelock

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

mm

Excellent news! Trying to find the silver lining in this, I read you lost 7lbs during this ordeal so hoping that was a good thing for you.
i certainly haven't eaten or slept well but that changes now!

as one can imagine, when you are consumed with something day and night for a short period of time, you kind of want to step away from it at some point...and I have been blessed with that point...

I also need to apologize to friends and customers that stopped by at Tampa con and didn't get my normal positive/enthusiastic reception from me...I was in a bit of a funk, and I do owe everyone an apology!...I will be better next time you see me :foryou:

and I want to continue to thank everyone for their positive words and support...

even if I don't respond much to this thread anymore (i'm exhausted), it truly is GREATLY appreciated...