• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GAtor has books MISSING at Tampa Con which are then FOUND!

309 posts in this topic

Maybe you can put number on each box. Count boxes before the con that can prevent the further mistakes.

I guess you missed the Gator "How to set up at a show" video

Because he was running a 2 booth setup he ran out of fingers and toes.

Paint all your comic boxes UF Orange with Blue Numbers.

Would be easy to spot it from a distance. Would also eliminate

someone mistakenly picking it up. :gossip:

you applying for the job?

I work for comics only :idea: I will say you dont have much inventory do ya. hm

NO great to hear you got you books back and to think you were scared of bad PR dont blame you at all thats why i Deleted my Neg post. I still need Action 7 hm

Can't right now. I am presently working on a stage platform for some Canadian hair metal band. :shy:

Can't right now. I am presently working on a stage platform for some Canadian hair metal band. :shy:

lol

Jim! We miss ya, man!

Glad it turned out well for you, Rick. Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago soon (I assume) and having this positively resolved and behind you must feel great, so I'm sure you'll be chipper!

It's a good thread to read through as a refresher course also, on the need to be vigilant in preventing things from "walking away" at cons.

I have to give Gator Credit I showed up at the con Friday and made a bee line straight to Gators booth. As I approached him He shook my hand and I asked him how he was doing. He let me know what had happened I could tell even though i've only met him 3 times in my life that he wasn't himself BUT he was very professional even going through the fact that his books where missing. I'm so happy that this had a good ending. One silver lining in all of this is it got me to become a board member.

I have to give Gator Credit I showed up at the con Friday and made a bee line straight to Gators booth. As I approached him He shook my hand and I asked him how he was doing. He let me know what had happened I could tell even though i've only met him 3 times in my life that he wasn't himself BUT he was very professional even going through the fact that his books where missing. I'm so happy that this had a good ending. One silver lining in all of this is it got me to become a board member.
dudes dude ....great handle

WTTB! (thumbs u

Yep, Gator's a real stand up guy even when he's sitting down.