• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

I found it !!!

I want to thank him for advertising my CAF Gallery and my completed Spider-man set.

"Numbah Dirddy Four Bay-bee!!!"

I actually think I know who this guy is and seem to recognize him from floating around NYCC and the Carbo shows. You kind of see the same people all the time.

If anyone remembers, I did drop off silicon release paper to CAK this past March. I have no problem saying hi to him in person and handing him a snickers bar or something so he calms down.

I found it !!!

I want to thank him for advertising my CAF Gallery and my completed Spider-man set.

I actually think I know who this guy is and seem to recognize him from floating around NYCC and the Carbo shows. You kind of see the same people all the time.

If anyone remembers, I did drop off silicon release paper to CAK this past March. I have no problem saying hi to him in person and handing him a snickers bar or something so he calms down.

The Snickers bars all have wording on them to match the mood of the person who's getting them. "Angry" "Annoyed".....find the right one.

1442862444-screen-shot-2015-09-21-at-23636-pm.png

I found it !!!

I get to meet CAK in two weeks :devil::popcorn:

Snickers it is !

Impatient + Cranky + Princess.

If I see him, he gets a Snickers. (Or should I say, "You get a Snickers since we know you are watching this.")

Here is my next question. When does he do live chats and how does one get in on that?

He keeps deleting posts... that's not nice

He gets the example from CGC.

Touche. Marky's video and response here was reasonable. As I've said, I understand why he was angry, I believe in this video he even expresses remorse for calling on the CS rep. My .02---he gets rid of any public video where she was officially called out (as per Harshen's e-mail), re-posting the facts of the slab (which appear all very true and in fact not refuted by CGC publically) and move on.

CAK or Marky316...

Just wondered what will happen if he will walk toward CGC booth at NYCC this fall?

Will he walk and punch Buzzetta's face at the same show? (my apology to Buzzetta - he may off with you by deleting your posts that may upset him)

Just scenarios in case. Sounded like he is still angry. Anger management for him?

Edited by JollyComics

Most of my responses that he has deleted or now barred me from writing have been pointing out inconsistencies in his claims. This guy doesn't like to be proven wrong.

The ones he did leave were the ones were I threw some trolling his way.

I am okay with that though.

Punch in the face? meh - I doubt it.

Most of my responses that he has deleted or now barred me from writing have been pointing out inconsistencies in his claims. This guy doesn't like to be proven wrong.

The ones he did leave were the ones were I threw some trolling his way.

I am okay with that though.

Punch in the face? meh - I doubt it.

He has a superb, incredible, unfathomed, high denial of any wrongdoings. (Buzz, from what I saw him in the video - he is huffy-puffy-stay puft babbling guy and is not in shape to punch you. You are right about his inconsistent remarks). Bah, he won't.

It will be always interesting to see if he will go straight to CGC booth at NYC this fall.

mess, his videos were entertaining.

I would have watched longer if you know... I didn't have to go on living my life.

I understand him being upset. Some things that crossed my mind as I thought over the problem...

As submitter...

- you take a risk with your book by submitting them to someone else anyway. Whether the grading company is honourable or not, mistakes happen.

- I wouldn't use expletives directed at the company. That's a type of abuse that no one has to deal with in a customer/client relationship, and is reason alone not to do business with you in the future.

As a grading company

- do your best to make it right and own up if you did do something.

- I would have changed the letter to say that you are no longing doing business with the customer but actually putting the word 'banned' doesn't sound right to me.

So yeah, his book got damaged. That really sucks. Is it CGC's fault? Maybe. Maybe not. At least it wasn't FF#1 9.0. Something you can financially recover from you have to let it go. At best CGC can recover your grading fees and whatever you declared on the book (up to difference in the downgrade).

I actually came across this video as a youtube recommendation after searching for grading companies, so this must have some high playback.