• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest -Round 8

127 posts in this topic

BA 12 how is that an 8.5 doh!

too low?

too high?

I had both around 9.0

I had it at 9.4 forgot I was going to go 9.2 and didn't change it, so too low to me but now I see what I didn't before :facepalm:

There are long vertical creases along the spine. A read copy that presents really, really well.

Wow, 3rd. I have perfect vision and I cannot make out any vertical creases at all. Just had my eyes checked 2 weeks ago. For real. :D

I had it at 9.4.

There are long vertical creases along the spine. A read copy that presents really, really well.

Wow, 3rd. I have perfect vision and I cannot make out any vertical creases at all. Just had my eyes checked 2 weeks ago. For real. :D

I had it at 9.4.

Get Azkaban to show them to you. :gossip:

Really apparent from the back cover scans.

I still can't see them. :tonofbricks:

I had it at 9.4.

Get Azkaban to show them to you. :gossip:

(thumbs u

These grades on these books are . I can see the reason for the Crow but that BA 12 is no worse than a 9.2

So, when you're buying books, buy the book and not the label.

***or remember that not all 8.5s are created equal***

As we've seen throughout this contest, there have been some really awful 5.0s and some really nice ones.

These grades on these books are . I can see the reason for the Crow but that BA 12 is no worse than a 9.2

So, when you're buying books, buy the book and not the label.

***or remember that not all 8.5s are created equal***

As we've seen throughout this contest, there have been some really awful 5.0s and some really nice ones.

:applause: always buy the book

I was going to say 9.4, then 9.2 on the BA, then said I've seen BA12's with a lot of wear and said 9.6. What was I thinking?? I have to stop psyching myself out. Of course, take my time too. 9.0 on the Crow!!! Man, another tough one.