• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest -Round 8

127 posts in this topic

Wow! Depending on how the prizes are distributed, it looks like a fair number of you may get some consolation prizes for undertaking this grueling contest! :applause:

I just flew to the East Coast to an undisclosed location so the usual excuses apply if the Results are a bit late... Still have to go through all the wild, desperate guesses... :whistle:

ROUND 8 will still close on TIME, however. :preach:

Bonus Prize #1: $10 store credit with mycomicshop.com to all contest participants who complete 100% of the contest (no skipped submissions). Redeemable when the contest is over by PMing mycomicshop from your account that participated in the contest. -donated by mycomicshop

That's pretty awesome, I didn't even see that. I was already going to say everyone should go browse the MCS listings as thanks for generously donating the Batman Adventures 12. :cloud9:

Uh... Actually, my emoticons tend to pertain to the person who I recorded BEFORE you... :grin:

OR NOT.

This is shaping up to be possibly the SECOND WORST ROUND (barely) and that is saying a lot.... thirdgreenham is a sadistic taskmaster... :eek:

HAVE YOU SEEN US? MAYBE THAT'S FOR THE BEST...

aasparky1000

aggr1103

AL Comics

artistlost (WITHDRAWN)

Azkaban

BlowUpTheMoon

canickus

ChrisInBaltimore

Chuck Gower

CopperAgeKids

Dave32563

DeadOne

Diaolos

DNAgent

eddly (WITHDRAWN)

entalmighty1

Fastballspecial

FutureFlash

GeeksAreMyPeeps

genrlzod

Gsims718

highradart

jaeldubyoo

jaybes

jaybuck43

jessebrook1

kazoo

keynesian

letsgrumble

makeminemego

manicnerd

mikenyc

musicmeta

namisgr

prez

Ron Rau

rufus t. firefly

Senormac

Speed Force (WITHDRAWN)

spideyfan76

SpideyFein

Starcrossed

Thanos88

tmcneil82

Tsp99

W16227

Grades In.

I really shouldn't have waited so long on this round. I had an eye check today and they dilated my pupils to do a diabetic screening (or whatever they call it), which has made it extremely difficult to focus on the bright screen. :tonofbricks: