• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 9

109 posts in this topic

I had 8.0 - 8.0 :makepoint::frustrated::pullhair:

Same here! I couldn't find enough wrong with either book to go lower but the defects were very different between them. I also figured with the gift grades we've been seeing on some of these books that CGC wouldn't go 7.5. Dagnabbit!

I was good, until I gave them the CGC-bump that other books in this contest were given. hm

These were actually pretty easy books, except for the fact that they came after several books that were graded quite... "generously". :cool:

I don't want to start round 10 just yet. The PMs will be flooding in while shin is still recording grades for round 9. Too much of a recipe for disaster.

After the results page is up, I'll start our final round. It'll be the most important round in the history of grading contests on the CGC boards!

It'll be the most important round in the history of grading contests on the CGC boards!

:o

I had 3 at 7.5 and 13 at 8.5. Thought 3 had more defects. Small tear bottom back cover and a couple other def. it did cross my mind they might do the same grade trick again but to me the 13 looked better.

Agreed. I settled on 13 as .5 better. 2c