• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,235 posts in this topic

This one would fit your description Keith.....sick. This copy is.......

Strange Suspense Stories 18 Northford copy

Gorgeous Ditko cover and two Ditko stories. A classic.

SSS18.jpg

Ditko & precode: two good things that go good together :cloud9:

Amazing books, Scott

I've never used this forum to show the stuff I buy, but I purchased these a few days ago from Harley Yee at a small convention here in Australia.

The man is the only American dealer to continually make the trip here. He always as a wall full of Gold/Atom Age stuff, and I always buy a few things from him.

I just couldn't go past this:

AmazingAdventures5f.jpg

And this (Would've liked a better grade, but 'beggars can't be choosers')

WeirdTerror4f.jpg

You just don't see this sort of stuff for sale from local sellers.

Thanks Harley!

Edited by HeyMoe

I've never used this forum to show the stuff I buy, but I purchased these a few days ago from Harley Yee at a small convention here in Australia.

The man is the only American dealer to continually make the trip here. He always as a wall full of Gold/Atom Age stuff, and I always buy a few things from him.

AmazingAdventures5f.jpg

You just don't see this sort of stuff for sale from local seller.

Thanks Harley!

Nice buys!

I tell ya, Amazing Adventures 5 is on fire lately! Forget about Action Comics 1.

AmazingAdventures5.jpg

Jack

AmazingAdventures5f.jpg

And this (Would've liked a better grade, but 'beggars can't be choosers')

WeirdTerror4f.jpg

You just don't see this sort of stuff for sale from local sellers.

Thanks Harley!

Weird Terror #4 is one of my favorite all time Pre code horrors! Great buy! :applause:

This one would fit your description Keith.....sick. This copy is.......

Strange Suspense Stories 18 Northford copy

Gorgeous Ditko cover and two Ditko stories. A classic.

SSS18.jpg

Ditko & precode: two good things that go good together :cloud9:

Amazing books, Scott

that sure is pretty....

Wow, that #4 is killer, got a scan of it alone?

Here ya go...

AmazingAdventures4.jpg

Bizarre and beautiful! :cloud9:

I like how the little green dude needs to use a robot to get to the lady - because being a freaky green alien is SO much worse then being a robot - although that is a very attractive robot.

I like how the little green dude needs to use a robot to get to the lady - because being a freaky green alien is SO much worse then being a robot - although that is a very attractive robot.
I've got a nice copy too....neat book. I got this one form my old friend Dave at Bender's Books....my LCS since the early 80's.Dave's store is like no other...he's got pulps, Famous Monsters,old Playboy's,several boxes of Undergrounds in the adult section,old toys,collector's paperbacks....easily the coolest ,most ecclectic store I've ever been to.And a half million comics.Ebay has put a dent in some of the cool collections he used to turn up....but it will always be a Mecca for me.He always had this incredible knack for turning up rare books that he didn't even know I was looking for....like this one.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. I wish I still had the fine condition copy of Weird Chills # 1 that I got from him for 50 bucks back in the day. 

aa4f.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

BEHOLD!!! My lowly coverless AIT # 7, I think it's the only coverless book in my collection. Wouldn't even have bothered, but the price was right and since there is Wolverton art, I took a shot.

Question: anybody have this and willing to make a two-sided color copy for me? (expenses paid, of course) (shrug)

76812.jpg.fd402f567a4b65de46cfbc55d7ad238b.jpg

BEHOLD!!! My lowly coverless AIT # 7, I think it's the only coverless book in my collection. Wouldn't even have bothered, but the price was right and since there is Wolverton art, I took a shot.

Question: anybody have this and willing to make a two-sided color copy for me? (expenses paid, of course) (shrug)

I've got that one but my printer ain't the best - I'll print out what I can and you can let me know if the scan looks acceptable...:)

Who says that cyber sex started with the advent of the internet.....it is apparent that it started in the 1950's.............duh!