• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,231 posts in this topic

a few more

Weird Mysteries 2 is on my must own radar, I can't seem to find a copy better than a VG/F and I am hoping to find something like a 6.5-7.5.

Your copy at 9.2 must be wonderful to view, the deep purple colors. Love it, thanks for showing it.

a few more

Weird Mysteries 2 is on my must own radar, I can't seem to find a copy better than a VG/F and I am hoping to find something like a 6.5-7.5.

Your copy at 9.2 must be wonderful to view, the deep purple colors. Love it, thanks for showing it.

That was exactly my grade/price range while looking for my copy.

Good luck on your quest! :wishluck:

WeirdMysteries2CGC75_zpsd0387e03.jpg

a few more

..... was this an eBay win from 7 or 8 years ago ? If so, you out bid me ...... nice book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

a few more

..... was this an eBay win from 7 or 8 years ago ? If so, you out bid me ...... nice book. GOD BLESS...

Private sale. :gossip:

The book was raw when I first inquired about it.

a few more

nice book!

a few more

nice book!

That's a very sharp looking 7.5. (thumbs u

Ok boys, hold on to your hats. I went to an auction in SF yesterday that was primarily silver/bronze (original owner) but he apparently liked the horror stuff. I missed out on the Crime Suspenstories lot (still bummed) but picked up plenty. Again, these are all from one collection. I took group shots but can scan individuals as I go. They were advertised as VGish but many are substantially higher grade than that. They are glossy and feel fantastic in hand. Here you go...

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

IMG_2054.jpg

and just for fun I picked up this scifi lot...

IMG_2059.jpg