• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

Yep, this is great. Last year I was working on collecting the cooler covers in the run, but could never really get off the ground. I did land a #7, though, and the Wolverton story was just amazing.

Alright, I'm bored with Mr. Mystery how about another complete run? I really need to take run shots of all my PCH. I did do the "M's" that were in one box. Maybe I will do some more when I ge the time. I like this run a lot too. Grades are pretty decent on these as I completed this run about 25 years ago when no one wanted them.

commysteriousadvsrun_zpsx4iv4v9z.jpg

Group shot alert... A fun group pf books!

commistermysteryrun_zpsl4hfwoyf.jpg

Probably, IMO, the best pre-code horror title runs(other than EC) you can accomplish. Excelsior!!!

I concur, and am two issues away from having the run too. :) A little bit budget and a little bit difficulty of the book, but eventually I'll get there!

Thanks for sharing the Mysterious Adventures run, Robot, that's a great series. My favorite is issue #6, and has been ever since I saw a photo of a high grade copy in the color section of the OPG over 30 years ago.

Probably, IMO, the best pre-code horror title runs(other than EC) you can accomplish. Excelsior!!!

I concur, and am two issues away from having the run too. :) A little bit budget and a little bit difficulty of the book, but eventually I'll get there!

What two? I've got a couple of dupes...

Thanks for sharing the Mysterious Adventures run, Robot, that's a great series. My favorite is issue #6, and has been ever since I saw a photo of a high grade copy in the color section of the OPG over 30 years ago.

If you want a giant skeleton on your PCH comic, look no further

MysAdv6.jpg

What two? I've got a couple of dupes...

#2 (easy) and #4 (fairly tough but out there.) :) Ted V. has a real nice #4 but can't swing it at the moment. Eventually! :)