• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage November Signature Auction

432 posts in this topic

I think a lot of attention and $$ will be focused on the CC auction with the Lasry collection. Might be some bargains at Heritage for a change.

Won't Heritage be over well before CC starts?

I think a lot of attention and $$ will be focused on the CC auction with the Lasry collection. Might be some bargains at Heritage for a change.

a couple days yes

a couple days yes

I know we've beaten this point to death, but as a seller, I would much prefer to be in an auction that ends on November 18 than in one that ends on December 16. The key books in the CC auction won't be overlooked, of course, but some of the other books may go low.

As a buyer, I probably shouldn't have said that! :D

a couple days yes

I know we've beaten this point to death, but as a seller, I would much prefer to be in an auction that ends on November 18 than in one that ends on December 16. The key books in the CC auction won't be overlooked, of course, but some of the other books may go low.

As a buyer, I probably shouldn't have said that! :D

Hard to say. Funds are limited for a lot of collectors. If they see books in the Lasry collection that they've been hunting for for years, they might bypass Heritage altogether.

just when it looked like comicconnect was fading hard, too.

Not my cup of tea but for those of you into the books being offered, its quite an auction.

Dear Heritage

Forgive me when i said on these Boards you couldn't ever hope to match (surpass) Comic Connects Event Auction of last Spring, or Comiclink's past Summer Featured Auction in terms of rarities, keys, seldom offered or high grade stunners this year.

Your November Signature Auction is...just...OMG!!!!! -The DC's and Timelys?! Killer!

The Mile High Peps?!? Breathtaking!

Classic Covers?!? I'm tearing up!

Or maybe you 'heard' me? :baiting:

Now, to start budgeting with the Holidays coming shortly after.. :ohnoez:

Friends again?

Signed,

-'Humble Pie Eater"