• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage November Signature Auction

432 posts in this topic

The big wheels are cashing out...

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it? hm

It does.

I can count many big guns who have gotten out of collecting since I got back in, in 2003 and for every one that leaves, there are new big guns getting in.

Geppi has been at SD for two years in a row now and has been buying from what I've heard, after getting out during the financial crisis (which I believe affected him greatly in 2008). There are others who are getting in (sorry, it's proprietary :D )

And there are many big guns who are not thinking about leaving anytime soon.

It does.

I can count many big guns who have gotten out of collecting since I got back in, in 2003 and for every one that leaves, there are new big guns getting in.

Geppi has been at SD for two years in a row now and has been buying from what I've heard, after getting out during the financial crisis (which I believe affected him greatly in 2008). There are others who are getting in (sorry, it's proprietary :D )

Ask them to please stay out until this auction is over. :wishluck:

Ask them to please stay out until this auction is over. :wishluck:

lol

If you guys are nice to them they should be OK to stay for a bit. :baiting:

It does.

Glad that there's a never ending supply of big guns. Prices in the current market certainly reflect their presence.

It does.

Glad that there's a never ending supply of big guns. Prices in the current market certainly reflect their presence.

We need DeMalthuste here to rain on everybody`s parade.

It does.

I too am pro 2nd amendment.

This auction along with the ComicConnect auction are totally amazing. Just so many incredible books coming up. :ohnoez:

Too many books, not enough money. :(

Yes indeed, the dealers are going to have a field day here with both the quantity and quality of books that are coming out in this next set of auctions.

Although the high profile key and HTF books will no doubt hit top dollars, I am quite sure that a substantial portion of the mid-run non-key books will be left behind in the dust to be grabbed up by deep pocketed dealers at virtual wholesale prices. hm

Although the auction houses are still asking for further consignments to this set of auctions, I would certainly not want to be consigning my books at this particular point in time as I strongly doubt you would be getting top dollars for your books. doh!

there's a wonder comics 1 i wouldn't kick out of my most esteemed short-box.

If you win it, can I have the book you do kick out? :wishluck:

don't see how i can swing it, but if miraculously it happens, then yes.

What will it cost to keep those Church pep's together in one collection. :o I see two Timely's that I plan to make mine. hm

Good luck on them! There is just way too much stuff coming up. I haven't even started to try to put together a "chase" list yet. :ohnoez: