• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Best Headlights Covers!
2 2

423 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, path4play said:

Added this one too.  With your eyes drawn to center page, barely even notice the missing piece out of the cover 

32420174-708x1024.jpg

Well done! Where did you pick this beaut up?

12 hours ago, path4play said:

Just in bin.

452017-756x1024.jpg

Congrats! Is this a Sunday night eBay win, by chance? I was looking at this book on there; I'm wondering if this is it. (I ultimately decided not to bid because I knew I had one last shot this week at portions of an estate collection I have been buying from recently. Wound up with one of those signed HC 1st prints of A Contract With God, plus some minor but esoteric stuff and some odds and ends.)

57 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Congrats! Is this a Sunday night eBay win, by chance? I was looking at this book on there; I'm wondering if this is it. (I ultimately decided not to bid because I knew I had one last shot this week at portions of an estate collection I have been buying from recently. Wound up with one of those signed HC 1st prints of A Contract With God, plus some minor but esoteric stuff and some odds and ends.)

yes, it is 

16 hours ago, path4play said:

Added this one too.  With your eyes drawn to center page, barely even notice the missing piece out of the cover 

32420174-708x1024.jpg

There's a piece missing? lol

Nice book, I'd be proud to own it!

On 14/04/2017 at 0:25 AM, path4play said:

Just in bin.  One of the best imo in the category.  "Pairs" with a my long held #18.  Make that two of the best imo.  
Irv Novick rocks.

zipc18-757x1024.jpg

Cor, look at them two going at it! And hey, is that a bloke fighting a lizard in the background too?