• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2016: Wrap Up and Loot on Pg 16

198 posts in this topic

This Monday night on Raw I will defeat the American Pig Hulk Hogan. I spit at him...

I actually walked right past Ric Flair as I was headed to the bathroom. Didn't feel like doubling back to follow him and take a picture. So... here is a guy in the Iron Sheik costume.

IMG_3254.jpg

Apparently this needed to be made. Who is buying it? Anyone... It was interesting enough to take a picture of but nothing I need on display...

Danny Trejo is cool and all... but not for the living room.

IMG_3262.jpg

I just yelled out... "Are you a spaceball?"

Guy just came over laughing and I had to tell him. I love a good Mel Brooks cosplay.

This was absolutely great.

IMG_3273.jpg

I took a picture of this but I have to comment on this. This should not be allowed. Sure it's a cool costume but she was walking the floor like this and causing a lot of problems as people were trying to walk around her. If she turned to look at something her tail was banging into people.

Cool costume for a Halloween party. Not cool for comic con.

As a person though she was a very nice individual and I am sure she meant no harm or annoyance to anyone. She was very accommodating to my picture request and I hope she had a good time.

It's just that this kind of costume is too much for a crowded NYCC.

IMG_3274.jpg

I was there when these two strangers found each other and started admiring each other's costumes. I asked to take a pic and they were very accommodating.

IMG_3281.jpg