• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2016: Wrap Up and Loot on Pg 16

198 posts in this topic

On Friday night I went to the Metro Gallery showcase of Hildebrandt art. I was able to thank Vinny the next day for his generosity in doing things like this. His gallery showcase events are pretty amazing and the only opportunity to see things like this up close.

I did take pics of two Flash pages though... I have posted pics of the art that hangs in the Metro office before. It is incredible that they have this stuff and even more incredible that they celebrate it with the public.

IMG_3287.jpg

I found a small pic of it. Metro had it in the corner and it was tough to see let alone take a pic of but I really liked this one...

11fb64f4b0e759059d585c13db5dca66.jpg

Went to dinner at John's Pizza on 44th between 7th and 8th. It is built into an old church and their food is actually quite good. Here is the old mural on the wall...

Shameless plug as it is probably the only place in Times Square (Carmines is good too) I genuinely like.

Check this out: http://www.scoutingny.com/americas-largest-pizzeria-is-in-a-19th-century-times-sq-church/

IMG_3291.jpg