• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2016: Wrap Up and Loot on Pg 16

198 posts in this topic

THIS was amazing. If you know the ECW version of the Dudley's then you will 'get it' and appreciate it.

IMG_3304.jpg

epic!

BTW... anytime you see a guy in a Hawaiian shirt at comic con be sure to tell them how much you appreciate their Magnum PI Cosplay...

Most of the time they appreciate it. Not ALL the time... but most of the time.

selleck-jungle-bird-red-ocean.jpg

I sometimes like to Photobomb some photos... which is ironic given my diversion from being in photos... whatever... Here is a cosplayer taking pictures of three cosplayers that I am standing behind. Note... I am taking a pic of that cosplayer taking a picture of the cosplayers... I will be in his photo :D

IMG_3308.jpg

This was one of my favorite Cosplay costumes for the show. Dude made his wheelchair in the Iron Throne... Gave him a fist bump for this. This was truly cool.

IMG_3339.jpg

"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm Sonny Liston,I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah."

IMG_3347.jpg