• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2016: Wrap Up and Loot on Pg 16

198 posts in this topic

Went to lunch at Daisy Mays

Had the combo plate of brisket, pulled pork, sweet potatoes and cole slaw along with two Sams to wash it down and deaden some of the pain in my feet.

IMG_3354.jpg

The Intrepid.

When people ask me what comic shop they should go to I am not posturing. I am actually annoyed by those posts. Next time you are in town come visit the Intrepid. I was last there a couple of years ago. Did anyone else know that the ship has been partially reactivated and has been made partially sea worthy for off shore operations? Although it is a museum ship the Intrepid has been outfitted to serve as a base of command capable of moving off shore should there ever be another terror attack agains the city. While the flight deck is incapable of accommodating any type of modern flight involved in a deck landing, it is capable for some VTOL and helicopters.

IMG_3355.jpg

BIG BIG tent of South Park cutouts for the 20th Anniversary

I can show some but not others since myself and two others were screwing around with all of them and I did not feel like editing out all of our faces.

IMG_3356.jpg