• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Thread Nobody Demanded: Buzzetta: NYCC 2016: Wrap Up and Loot on Pg 16

198 posts in this topic

IMG_3342.jpg

I don't know who she is supposed to be, but in person she definitely has the body for that costume. (Not that the picture makes it look like she doesn't, just in person...)

Chief Wahoo :luhv: and that meal at Daisy Mays

I was VERY close to buying that Altimite DX Voltron... that is the Funko looking Voltron that splits into five posable lions with micro drivers... It was $80. I settled on it not being 'necessary' but we will see if I want to change that thought over the course of the next year. It was cool as hell though.

IMG_3462.jpg

Regular size super detail super posable super lion super articulated super can separate into super five lion Voltron...

meh for $450 though...

IMG_3464.jpg

Russian President Vladmir Putin was at Comic Con...

Swick has no excuse now to come on down. If the Russian President can come to NY then Swick should too.

IMG_3468.jpg

Ashley Massaro.... Ashley Massaro

Directly from a text from one of my friends...

Have you ever been to an animal shelter or a puppy adoption store ?

You know that feeling you get when you see that lonely puppy that hasn't eaten and it looks at you with those pathetic eyes of "I can't believe your leaving and not taking me with you from this hell hole"?

That the look that WWE's Ashley Massaro has at her table at NYCC

It was empty... I quickly ducked down an empty aisle to navigate through the show. This was the area between the main room of main displays and comic vendors and the side room of 'other' vendors...

$20 a pop. Definitely not worth it and no wonder her area was dead. How do they make money at this show. I know she is a LI person... so there are no hotel stays or anything like that but still.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-10%20at%201.53.30%20AM.png