• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Global Shipping Program Ebay.....Were is my comic book?

71 posts in this topic

Please do not threaten me.

How about stop harassing me.

You are not being harassed. Just because you begin a thread does not mean you 'own' that particular thread. That precedent has been set numerous times over the years. Thread initiation does not constitute exclusivity nor control of content within.

I have reported you to the moderators you are simply not able to stay on topic.

Is there a hamburger joint open right now? :wishluck:

I hope you guys continue more and more to report to moderators eventually you will get suspended.

From a bridge ? Always wanted to try that.

That does sound painful.

Like in the back of a Volkswagen ?

Obscure movie reference. :applause:

If you are not going to add nothing useful here please move on to a topic where you can be useful. I will (and have already) report each and every useless message to the moderators and hopefully they will take action.

N4micl6.jpg

Report away...... :facepalm:

If you are not going to add nothing useful here please move on to a topic where you can be useful. I will (and have already) report each and every useless message to the moderators and hopefully they will take action.

You need to chill out.

Good advice

So, did you get your books?

Does anyone care at this point?

I would also like an update. Today I celebrated the fact that I am ready to retire in exactly 5,000 days. I am not kidding... exactly 5,000 days from today. My projected date is in 2030.

To celebrate... and due to this thread I decided to stop at shake shack which is one slight step above fast food as far as I am concerned so as not to break no fast food rule (MickeyD's or things like that).

I had the Shake Shack Chicken sandwich and it was absolutely delicious. I chose Shake Shack after the thought popped into this thread concerning a hamburger.

Thank you thread.

To Supergirl1959. Continue to notify. In case you miss it you can hump the button HERE ------------------------------------------> ------V

You are not being harassed. Just because you begin a thread does not mean you 'own' that particular thread. That precedent has been set numerous times over the years. Thread initiation does not constitute exclusivity nor control of content within.

I hope you guys continue more and more to report to moderators eventually you will get suspended.

That does sound painful.

Like in the back of a Volkswagen ?

Obscure movie reference. :applause:

:headbang:

I would also like an update. Today I celebrated the fact that I am ready to retire in exactly 5,000 days. I am not kidding... exactly 5,000 days from today. My projected date is in 2030.

To celebrate... and due to this thread I decided to stop at shake shack which is one slight step above fast food as far as I am concerned so as not to break no fast food rule (MickeyD's or things like that).

I had the Shake Shack Chicken sandwich and it was absolutely delicious. I chose Shake Shack after the thought popped into this thread concerning a hamburger.

Thank you thread.

To Supergirl1959. Continue to notify. In case you miss it you can hump the button HERE ------------------------------------------> ------V

I have never humped a button.

Personal experiences with the main topic.

Is there a specific font or style I should use?

In some cases I have seen proper grammar, spelling, and coherent sentences used. In other posts... well... not so much.

In your case it would be better to just not write in this topic. I understand you don't like me if you have a personal grudge write to me in private that goes for any one of you.

That does sound painful.

I was suspended from an armpit once.

[edited just 'cause all the cool kids are doing it]