• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

I'm in! Annual Boards Tradition.

The only thing I'd like to add is please be considerate and at least shoot an message/email back to your Secret Santa thanking them for the gift. Even if you don't like it, the other person made the effort.

I'm in! Annual Boards Tradition.

The only thing I'd like to add is please be considerate and at least shoot an message/email back to your Secret Santa thanking them for the gift. Even if you don't like it, the other person made the effort.

+1,000000000000000000

I'm in! :whee::banana::applause:

Probably a dumb question, but I am a noob. Does the "signed up before..." requirement change each year, so I'll be able to participate in a couple years?

I thought it used to be a year, maybe Holiday can chime in on that one, the form might not have been updated, or maybe they changed the rules to two years?

Some people never see this post, then they are sad when they see the raffle going on and they never knew about joining in, so if each of you could contact 2 or 3 friends and send them a link, it would help.

This is truly a more the merrier holiday tradition!

BTW, a few nice people said they were a little reluctant to join because they have trouble "shopping" for others.

No one expects something to be perfect, it's the thought that counts.

However, I get at least 2 pms a year asking for shopping help, if you really get stuck, I am always happy to help you guess...I am a shopping semi expert;)

So free help is always available. (but I'm not good with moderns;)