• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

It's official.

Whoever my secret santa is, the gift will not arrive here in time for Christmas, Canada Post is now closed until Wednesday December 28th.

Since the start of this annual event (which is an awesome idea) it's been hit or miss on a gift showing up here, hooefully this year it's a hit albeit late.

Regardless have a very merry Christmas, everyone!

It's tough picking out a gift and getting across a border in time for Christmas.

You're not alone, hopefully the tardy gifts will arrive soon.

Arrived in Texas after a cancelled flight from Cork to London, a 3.5 hour bus ride to Dublin to catch another and 27 hours travelling to find this. Can't wait to open it!

Welcome back to Texas, your home away from Eire !

Hope you have a great visit.

It's official.

Whoever my secret santa is, the gift will not arrive here in time for Christmas, Canada Post is now closed until Wednesday December 28th.

Since the start of this annual event (which is an awesome idea) it's been hit or miss on a gift showing up here, hooefully this year it's a hit albeit late.

I have reached out to him to see what's going on. Will PM you with an update. (thumbs u

I wonder if it's too early to start a list for those who are still waiting on their presents? hm

I'll start it off.

Boardies still waiting for their gifts to arrive:

stanley1883

camper49

thirdgreenham

Anyone else? Just add your name to the list.

It's official.

I have reached out to him to see what's going on. Will PM you with an update. (thumbs u

Thanks Ham, no worries though, Border Dudes are so awful with parcels sometimes plus being the Christmas rush and all, I'm sure it's on route.

Merry Christmas Everyone! Here is my gift(s) from my Secret Santa from waaaaay up North!!! I haven't opened up the presents to the left yet...nor the card (as per the instructions!)...but the one on the right...well, after all...it is Christmas! So let this be the first opening of the day...wooooohooooooo!!!

viem3r.jpg

An Original Commissioned ARTWORK of The Tick by World Famous Codi Schibi (Shy-bee)! One of a kind and now part of The Tick Museum! I couldn't be happier and May my Secret Santa and family have a Merry Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Spooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

It's official.

It's tough picking out a gift and getting across a border in time for Christmas.

You're not alone, hopefully the tardy gifts will arrive soon.

I think it´s Canadian customs, they are very slow around Christmas time. I had to ship to Canadian board members the last 2 years and the gifts were always late and stuck at customs for 2-3 weeks. I know that everything is slow at this time of the year but gifts for US members never got stuck that long just at customs.

Hey Ham,

How's the list looking for those that didn't receive their presents? Hopefully my guy got his last week, he never posted in the thread or sent me any messages about it. :wishluck: