• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

Hopefully the Holiday Ham isn't just PMing people instead of working. :whistle:

Sit and spin (in a nice way). :)

Okay, so, I'd like to start matching everyone up tonight, but there were like 10 people that said they would participate and then they didn't fill out the form and get it to me.

I will match up whoever I have so far and at least get the ball rolling.

Please keep in mind, we are super close to the holiday season already, so try to keep in mind how long it will take you to get something, then delivery time. Our goal should be to get these gifts to wherever they are supposed to go, before December 24th.

Thanks everyone!

-HH

Until toro (and a few other) said they would get you the info soon, I was under the impression that simply saying "in" in the thread was all that was needed for the sign up. Then I read the instructions more carefully and found the form. Whew. Those missing members might have been as new or as sloppy a reader as I was.

Can't wait to start shopping! Love shopping for family and friends, but I honestly don't get to do too much comic-related gift-giving other than this gift exchange so I look forward to it!!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

PS. For you new folks to the gift exchange, make sure you root around your personal collection and find something cool to donate as your enty to the raffle... because that's an absolutely fantastic event not to be missed!!

I have now PMd everyone, letting them know who their secret santa is.

If you haven't received a PM from me, please get in touch with me right away.

For those who didn't include their full address, please forward that info to me right away.

For those who said they're in, yet didn't fill out the form, please fill it out and get it back to me.

And lastly, if there are any other folks that would like to join in, now is the time to copy/paste that form from the first post in this thread and get it to me immediately.

Thanks,

I have now PMd everyone, letting them know who their secret santa is.

Wow - this sounds kinda different....,