• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

RAD931C42015924_8541_zpsq0pglk0b.jpg

I've never seen the Joker, Georgie or Kelly's. All great books.

Thanks.

The art on the Joker, Georgie, and Nellie covers looks very similar to me. Anyone know who the artist was?

Here's another.

RAD1567B2015924_9937_zpsgr6nes25.jpg

I swear we were separated at birth. I had never seen this book before...until I picked up a nice one on Saturday.

Here's another.

I swear we were separated at birth. I had never seen this book before...until I picked up a nice one on Saturday.

Does this mean I'll be in your will? :wishluck:

If you will mow my lawn.

Here's another.

Does this mean I'll be in your will? :wishluck:

If you will mow my lawn.

You can't fool me; grass doesn't grow in Texas. :sumo:

One of my favorite books. Factoid: The song coming from the jukebox “Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair” was published in 1854. During the early 1940′s an ASCAP boycott protesting licensing fees left most modern music unplayable by radio broadcasters. In response, they turned to public-domain songs such as Jeanie. Time magazine is quoted as writing that “So often had BMI’s Jeannie With the Light Brown Hair been played that she was widely reported to have turned grey.”

image1166.jpg

Love those Hap Hazards!

Here are a few of mine: Nice girl art in most of them.

comhaphazzard22_zpsmaektxqi.jpg

comhaphazzard17_zpsbcznqgfu.jpg

comhaphazzard14_zpsrecyurwx.jpg

Nice!! I have a 17, though not as nice as yours. And that 14...(sigh), one day :cloud9:

My #17 isn't all that nice but with books like this you take what you can get. It took me forever to find #14 on the bay. I'm just down to #13 and #19 to finish off what I want. Hint, hint, hint...

One of my favorite books. Factoid: The song coming from the jukebox “Jeanie with the Light Brown Hair” was published in 1854. During the early 1940′s an ASCAP boycott protesting licensing fees left most modern music unplayable by radio broadcasters. In response, they turned to public-domain songs such as Jeanie. Time magazine is quoted as writing that “So often had BMI’s Jeannie With the Light Brown Hair been played that she was widely reported to have turned grey.”

image1166.jpg

That's a great cover!

image1166.jpg

Thanks for the background on the song!