• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

I've always appreciated that Marvel comic were read and reviewed by Dr. Jean Thompson for appropriate content (lol). It gave me piece of mind. grin.gif

I wonder if anyone in recent years has ever located people, like Dr. Thompson, who were supposedly involved with reviewing the content of comic books. It would be interesting to here of their experiences.

That editorial page is a riot, Scrooge. But why is the list of Marvel titles in the sidebar divided into "Red Unit" and "Blue-Yellow Unit"? I don't see any obvious division by genre, title etc. Anyone know what they're talking about?

Some new Marvel comics that I received recently. I'm not sure who the Marvel artists were during this time period but it's easy to see why Archie later employed some of the Marvel artists. The artwork on on these books seems much more refined than Al Fagaly's stuff at Archie during this same period.

z-nellie10.JPG

z-nellie 13.JPG

z-nellie 16.JPG

It's funny how Annie Oakley was kind of a carbon copy of Hedy DeVine:

z-annie01.JPG

z-hedy28.JPG

A new Millie

1090988-millie47.jpg

So what's Millie look like in her "3D Poses". popcorn.gif