• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

Here are some new "low grade" additions. I bought them all as good condition and expected rags. I'm not sure how these rated only good but I was happy to get them, especially at the "good" price. Except for the little nibble on #5, they are pretty nice.

z-patsy-hedy01.jpg

z-patsy-hedy04.jpg

z-patsy-hedy05.jpg

z-patsy-hedy10.jpg

The Patsy and Hedy issues are musty smelling but there is no moisture damage or rust. I had wanted Patsy and Hedy #1 for quite a while also. Whenever I see one, the white cover tends to have that ugly yellowing that is on books of this time period. I think someone on the boards explained it to be an oil transfer stain that resulted from the printing processes and inks used during that time period. The cover of this book is snowy white and the pages are white as well. Now I would't mind finding the rest of the 1-10 run.

Stanhall had a number of short run titles that kind of qualify here, most of them are obscure, politically incorrect, and difficult to come by. I just completed the 3 issue run of Broadway Hollywood Blackouts.

Issue #1

bw1.jpg