• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

Here's one I haven't seen for a while 'round here. Not sure if it is considered "teen humor" but that look like their having fun!

Fiction%20House%20-%20Movie%20Comics%20003%201_zpsulv2e2gt.jpg

Nice book. Has a Mitzi of the Movies story with Matt Baker art.

Hard to believe, but several times in the late 1930s and early 1940s the theater owners voted Mickey Rooney Hollywood's number one star.

Here's one I haven't seen for a while 'round here. Not sure if it is considered "teen humor" but that look like their having fun!

Fiction%20House%20-%20Movie%20Comics%20003%201_zpsulv2e2gt.jpg

Nice book. Has a Mitzi of the Movies story with Matt Baker art.

Hard to believe, but several times in the late 1930s and early 1940s the theater owners voted Mickey Rooney Hollywood's number one star.

You can see the trailer here -

Look for zombies and the walking dead inside the trailer!

Thinking this might fit on this thread, thought it would be fun to list all the teen humor banner slogans.

Jeanie = Queen of Teens

Junie = Tops in Teenage Fun

Kathy = America's Most Lovable Teenager

image1178.jpg

Dotty = Tops In Beauty - A Real Hep Cutie

img264.jpg

Unreal! That's just gotta be some funny bizness...

I don't know. The winner has relatively low fb but doesn't appear to be bidding mostly on the seller's auctions and the underbidder has high fb. Maybe just a case of motivated bidders chasing a really tough book.

Unreal! That's just gotta be some funny bizness...

I think it was just two people who really wanted the book and both put in a "can't fail" bid on it. Very tough book, but not a $1K book IMO.

I first spotted that excellent cover on Comedy 3 in the Gerber guide 20 years ago, and was lucky to grab a Good+ copy on ebay for around $75 a decade ago. That was the last copy I ever saw of that book.

It's absolutely my favorite cover of all the Marvel "girl" books