• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

Maybe you could PM flying-donut and see what is up? He is not one to hide behind shills. As for the name game, I'd chalk it up to mere coincidence. I actually sold a comic book to a Filipino comic book buyer named De La Cruz (my last name) in Chicago a month ago. I even asked the guy if we were related somehow. Very strange that 1) there was a guy with my last name out there, 2)he happened to be of the same ethnic background as I was, 3)he was interested in comic books, 4)he happened to buy a price variant from me!, 5)he knew to look for deals on ebay, 6) he happened upon my auction, 7) and that fate somehow aligned this cyberspace meeting to occur confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifYou think he is the only one around with that last name? Maybe, you should have IM'd him with your concerns first. I don't think that you should call someone out without proof.

When I first met Dan, I was big into the Sopranos and all I could think about was that episode where Tony dreams about getting all up in his next door neighbor's wife...

Personally, I don't think it's "fishy," as you ask in your initial post. that last name isn't all that uncommon, or at least not as uncommon as you may suspect...Donut's built up enough good Karma that this is highly, highly likely a mere coincendence.

i wonder if the first deal fell through and needed to be relisted? confused-smiley-013.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifYou think he is the only one around with that last name? Maybe, you should have IM'd him with your concerns first. I don't think that you should call someone out without proof.

When I first met Dan, I was big into the Sopranos and all I could think about was that episode where Tony dreams about getting all up in his next door neighbor's wife...

27_laughing.gif

I don't know Dan. I just think that posting [#@$%!!!] like this, without proof, is stupid.

Ditto. 27_laughing.gif

i wonder if the first deal fell through and needed to be relisted? confused-smiley-013.gif

If you really want to pile on to the conspiracy, Graham Crackers Comics is based somewhere in Illinois? Close ehnough to Chicago? Napierville (sp?), I think?

If you really want to pile on to the conspiracy, Graham Crackers Comics is based somewhere in Illinois? Close ehnough to Chicago? Napierville (sp?), I think?

I think the real question here is how does Comic Keys fit into all this. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think the real question here is how does Comic Keys fit into all this. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Also i know a Badger in France. Clearly the ringleader of this whole thing.

If you really want to pile on to the conspiracy, Graham Crackers Comics is based somewhere in Illinois? Close ehnough to Chicago? Naperville, I think?

I went there once on a Sunday while I was in town. It was closed from like Noon til 3 PM. WTF? screwy.gif I guess they didn't want my business.