• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

The real mystery is how October_Fire was able to bid $60.01 for it! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He's joining us HG rollers 27_laughing.gifforeheadslap.gif

screwy.gif

I see you are a padiwan under greggy for becoming a Gramelin Knight.

slap.gif

What's a "padiwan"? Is that more geezer talk, square? poke2.gif

The real mystery is how October_Fire was able to bid $60.01 for it! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

slap.gif

Grammarian one day and spellchecker the next. You've found your calling in life! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

slap.gif

Grammarian one day and spellchecker the next. You've found your calling in life! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know what that word is you dork, how could I spell check it?

screwy.gif

slap.gif

You don't know much...do you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

screwy.gif

slap.gif

I know more than you ever will, foolish frostback. screwy.gif

sign-offtopic.gif In regards to your sig line...

Dude, I didn't even know Death Metal was still around. Heard any good Slayer lately? Oh how I miss the mosh pits... wiggle.gif

sign-offtopic.gifsign-offtopic.gif

Death Metal has really evolved into something totally unique nowadays. Today, bands combine elements of thrash (Slayer), traditional death (Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, etc.) and European power metal (Blind Guardian) to form this bizarre hybrid with so many layers that one gets something different out of the songs every time they hear them.

It's a far cry from the incessant double bass and guttural vocals of the past (although those are still there today!). Good stuff!

screwy.gif

slap.gif

I know more than you ever will foolish frostback. screwy.gif

Sure...you do! screwy.gif

screwy.gif

slap.gif

Ask Newt. He'll get you caught up, jr. butwiggle.gif

sign-offtopic.gif In regards to your sig line...

Dude, I didn't even know Death Metal was still around. Heard any good Slayer lately? Oh how I miss the mosh pits... wiggle.gif

Death Metal has really evolved into something totally unique nowadays. Today, bands combine elements of thrash (Slayer), traditional death (Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, etc.) and European power metal (Blind Guardian) to form this bizarre hybrid with so many layers that one gets something different out of the songs every time they hear them.

It's a far cry from the incessant double bass and guttural vocals of the past (although those are still there today!). Good stuff!

I'll check it out! dancingman.gif

I decided to remove the Freaky Links images. There was no purpose in letting them stay here. They served their purpose, and FD should suffer no further embarrassment IMHO. If you want, you can do your own research and recreate what I found. But I think it's now time to move on.

Red Hook

I decided to remove the Freaky Links images. There was no purpose in letting them stay here. They served their purpose, and FD should suffer no further embarrassment IMHO. If you want, you can do your own research and recreate what I found. But I think it's now time to move on.

Red Hook

Red Hook

Red Hook

Red Hook

Okay, now someone tell me what the [#@$%!!!] is going on?

Once again, things could look better for FD. That's a lot of smoke for there to be no fire. I would like to hear answers to these questions, and I seriously hope they are forthcoming.

In any case, I am impressed with your detective work, Red. It never ceases to amaze me what someone can accomplish with internet access and a little creativity. 893applaud-thumb.gif