• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shill Alert2....

469 posts in this topic

I sold a book to Richard Jewel a few years ago. I've often wondered if it was the same Richard Jewel who was wrongly accused of the olympic bombing. He could put together a nice collection with that settlement he was awarded.

The consigned book was purchased and returned TWICE. If you'd like to buy it, Marc Nathan at Cards, Comics and Collectibles has it currently. His sticker price is much higher than the sell price to either of my buyers. I can probably get it for you, if you'd like to have it.

I could delete my posts and get savaged for a couple more hours, what do you think? All we need is read-em and gallinator to come on here, and it can be a "Blast Donut" afternoon! mad.gif

I could delete my posts and get savaged for a couple more hours, what do you think? All we need is read-em and gallinator to come on here, and it can be a "Blast Donut" afternoon! mad.gif

Dan, ya know I love ya, man, but ... nowhere in your three responses here do you explicitly state that you did not shill the April auction.

Sorry, but I gotta calls 'em like I sees 'em. confused-smiley-013.gif

Dan, ya know I love ya, man, but ... nowhere in your three responses here do you explicitly state that you did not shill the April auction.

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

I'm just saying, is all .... confused-smiley-013.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Agreed, a simple "I did not shill my own auction!" would put this to rest in most minds.

I did not shill my own auction. There. Does that satisfy people? Further, the book is in Baltimore, and I'll happily go get it for whoever wants to buy it. Perhaps a PM instead of five pages of innuendo might have helped.

Agreed, a simple "I did not shill my own auction!" would put this to rest in most minds.

I did not shill my own auction. There. Does that satisfy people? Further, the book is in Baltimore, and I'll happily go get it for whoever wants to buy it. Perhaps a PM instead of five pages of innuendo might have helped.

I'm still not convinced. poke2.gifinsane.gif

"As you ramble on through life, brother,

Whatever be your goal,

Keep your eye upon the doughnut

And not upon the hole."

So what I want to know is.....who is dm226 and all 21 posts of him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif