• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Heaven...anyone know this seller/dealer?

13 posts in this topic

I've heard through a fellow collector that Comic Heaven was a dealer who was at NYCC and supposedly had a binder full of scans of high grade golden age books for sale. I found an email but can't get a response...anyone here heard of them or are familiar at all? Thanks guys.

Comic Heaven + Binders full of scans ... isn't that simply Verzyl?

If so, try this:

comicheaven@earthlink.net or give us a call at (903) 636-5555. Can't guarantee the contact is current. I took it from here - http://www.comicheaven.net/

Others should be able to confirm it for you his recent contact info.

Comic Heaven + Binders full of scans ... isn't that simply Verzyl

yes, he's a very nice guy. he keeps the binders with scans of everything so you can browse through them quickly to see if anything catches your eye. He usually has the books at the con in boxes or on a wall display.

He's got some big money Mile High stuff so the less it gets handled the better.

John is a great (and very unique) individual! He also gets a ton of emails. One trick I've learned from him, is to use the words 'Zip Comics' in the subject line. That way he knows the email comes from a serious collector.