• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink Fall Auction

264 posts in this topic

numbers look soft nearly across the board. i was tracking it all auction and forgot that it ended last night but i would have won the captain marvel jr 4.5, half guide? sign me up.

plenty of awesome wins in this thread congrats!

Was that Cap Marvel, Jr 1? If so, I think the pq killed it.

numbers look soft nearly across the board. i was tracking it all auction and forgot that it ended last night but i would have won the captain marvel jr 4.5, half guide? sign me up.

And as usual, all the books I'm interested in, never go for bargain prices :cry:

And as usual, all the books I'm interested in, never go for bargain prices :cry:

quit collecting good stuff :baiting:

yes the 1, the higher grade was tan/ow the 4.5 was c/ow and that was the one i was eyeing. while c/ow is neither good nor bad for early 40s I would have been a buyer at the discount.

Right, CR-OW isn't bad for a GA book. I was thinking of the higher grade copy, which I passed on because of the pq.

Managed to add 3 books to the collection that I have wanted, more to come tonight, and the next night etc etc etc

Brick%20Bradford%206_zpsoeed9ipz.jpg

I had a 6.0 of this before and miss it all the time. I seriously considered going hard after this book last night. I am glad I didn't now that I know a boardie got it.

...the art inside is pretty decent as well..... not just a pretty cover...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Managed to add 3 books to the collection that I have wanted, more to come tonight, and the next night etc etc etc

Brick%20Bradford%206_zpsoeed9ipz.jpg

I had a 6.0 of this before and miss it all the time. I seriously considered going hard after this book last night. I am glad I didn't now that I know a boardie got it.

...the art inside is pretty decent as well..... not just a pretty cover...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That's what everyone says about you, too! :D

This 8.5 seemed to present so well I just don't think I will particularly be needing a high grade copy; will be interested to see it in hand...of course if you have a higher grade copy to sell...just PM me!

two targets tonight, one I will win, the other we shall see. Leaving the bids where they are.

I must say I did notice that there seemed NOT to be a lot of last minute sniping, no major jumps as Clink consigners hope for; a lot of booked seemed to end where they were.

This 8.5 seemed to present so well I just don't think I will particularly be needing a high grade copy; will be interested to see it in hand...of course if you have a higher grade copy to sell...just PM me!

two targets tonight, one I will win, the other we shall see. Leaving the bids where they are.

I must say I did notice that there seemed NOT to be a lot of last minute sniping, no major jumps as Clink consigners hope for; a lot of booked seemed to end where they were.

Good thing you're not after Silver & Bronze Age Spideys, Joe. Lots of records got broken with last second bids.

Good thing you're not after Silver & Bronze Age Spideys, Joe. Lots of records got broken with last second bids.

fair enough, was not monitoring those puppies

Interesting. I was about to agree that the lack of sniping on most of the GA auctions was a littler surprising.