• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is theartistschoice doing a sale again this year?

92 posts in this topic

thanks Yoram!

like I said, I didn't want to bother him if it was nothing to worry about.

glad he's doing better & there's no rush. don't care about the delay, I was just starting to worry about my check getting stolen & what I'd have to do :)

I ordered on Jan 7 and got my art on Feb 22.  Having said that, it's not that unusual for Spencer to fall very behind in shipping/communication.  You might want to send another mail and then wait a bit longer.  He's slow, but I've never known him not to come through eventually.

Here's what I bought in case anyone is curious.

Regards,
Ted

Avengers42.jpg

There wasn't anything I was terribly interested in this year, so for the heck of it I sent my request in on the last day of the sale, which was what, 1/20 or something? So that was two months ago, and I haven't heard anything yet. But I'm sure he'll pop up in time, he always does. And if he doesn't, like I said, it wasn't anything I had to have.

Last year (not the Christmas sale time) I bought a lot of Howard Porter Flash and some Booth Flash, and I mean a lot. Saw the Christmas sale and sent off in maybe late December a request (two pages I had missed, somehow) got a reply about two weeks later, sent the payment agreement, waited maybe 6 weeks and saw it debited to the card and then maybe two weeks later it turned up. Very little communication, but solid as ever.   Around mid year, I will probably chase him again. I could not be happier.

28 minutes ago, wurstisart said:

Wondering, anyone knows if there will be a sale ?

I exchanged holiday greetings with Spencer.  He said he was sick so got behind but will put on a sale "in a day or two".  That was a week ago, so not sure if it is still coming or not :) 

Malvin

On 12/13/2016 at 2:37 PM, Meeley Man said:

Also, never post art you don't have yet, nor leave up art you no longer do. I know buyers hate to inquire about something, only to be told it is no longer available or not quite so yet.

Oh, yea. 

I actually sent someone an email to let him know one of his sold pieces was still up and suggested he take it down. The dam'n thing is still up.