• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It's holiday time and once again, time to have a heart and to help a heart
2 2

281 posts in this topic

From Dave, Bryan and myself, our sincere thanks to everyone who helped with this fundraiser, whether you donated or just send well wishes, all are very important.

I'm really proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Time after time people have gotten together to help our comic book neighbors, and it's very heartwarming.

I know Robb thanks you all as well.

My estimate is that we raised just over $4150 total, when all of the payments are completed. Maybe Robb can update us, when the charity updates their website.

Please feel free to continue to make contributions to the website, I know it's holiday time and money can be tight but even $5 each adds up quickly.

Once again here is the link. https://helphopelive.org/campaign/11758

A very happy and Healthy Holiday Season, whatever you celebrate or don't, to all.

Most of all, to Robb, GET WELL SOON!

Sharon

What is left

:news:

Update For Available Items

(if there are any mistakes, please let me know)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M" by John J. Muth (Abrams 1st Edition 2008 HC) - $15.00 (US and Canada shipping free, 50/50 split if shipped International)

donated by crassus

Five book lot of Marvel books - $60 (US shipping free, first $15 covered for international)

Tales to Astonish #58 VG/FN - bought from Harley Yee at a comic con

Tales to Astonish #85 VG/FN

Tales to Astonish #88 VG/FN - nice gloss

Avengers #59 VG

Giant Size Fantastic Four #2 VG/FN

donated by frozentundraguy

The United States Marines #3 (CGC 4.5) - $400 (shipped worldwide)

donated by thirdgreenham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the link if you want to make a cash donation to Robb. HelpHopeLive - A New Heart for Robb

Edited by skypinkblu

This is an anonymous donation. The person who buys the book, will know who it's coming from, but otherwise he'd rather remain quiet.

$100, worldwide shipping is included!

2n659h2.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you, Brian, but Andy bought that last night, I just updated the list.

BTW, if anyone wants to list more books, that would be GREAT, but I won't check in here quite as often.

Thank you again.

From Dave, Bryan and myself, our sincere thanks to everyone who helped with this fundraiser, whether you donated or just send well wishes, all are very important.

I'm really proud to be a part of this wonderful community. Time after time people have gotten together to help our comic book neighbors, and it's very heartwarming.

My estimate is that we raised just over $4150 total, when all of the payments are completed. Maybe Robb can update us, when the charity updates their website.

Please feel free to continue to make contributions to the website, I know it's holiday time and money can be tight but even $5 each adds up quickly.

A very happy and Healthy Holiday Season, whatever you celebrate or don't, to all.

Sharon

Great job, Sharon. :applause:

Sharon

Very well said!

Put me down down for 6 comicbook lot for $50 (toa) and spidet's Conan #1. Will try to donate something when I get this newborn out of my arms

The 6 comic book lot for $50 (offered by frozentundraguy) is all yours, but the Conan was already claimed earlier.

Thank You.

.... and hold that newborn for as long as you can. :cloud9:

:bump:

Update For Available Items

(if there are any mistakes, please let me know)

"M" by John J. Muth (Abrams 1st Edition 2008 HC) - $15.00 (US and Canada shipping free, 50/50 split if shipped International)

donated by crassus

The United States Marines #3 (CGC 4.5) - $400 (shipped worldwide)

donated by thirdgreenham

Here is the link if you want to make a cash donation to Robb. HelpHopeLive - A New Heart for Robb